We had a productive summer at MyTVchain ! September is a perfect moment to give an update on both our achievements and directions.
A solid basis
Our core business is to provide sport clubs and federations broadcasting solutions for their events from simple webTVs to sophisticated streaming platforms.
- CNOSF (French Olympic Committee) and Sport en France broadcasts more than 80 sports
- Fuchs Sports broadcasts the French lower football leagues N2, N3 and R1 with 100+ live streams per week end.
- FFGym covers national and international competitions happening in France.
- FFCyclisme just launched veloplustv.com to allow cycling fans to follow their competitions.
On top of that, the https://mytvchain.com portal hosts more than 900 sports webTVs and hundreds of live streams per week.
Fresh news !
- Soft launch of our new webTV offers Silver and Gold. This offer enables clubs and federations to access new features such as professional filming of their events with a smartphone, geoblocking, private playlists, a video edition tool to extract content in a simple way, inserting sponsors and subscription modules on the webTV page.
We carry on developing our position on the sport streaming market. This offer should allow thousands of clubs to cover their event with a professional quality, and millions of fans to follow their local club with passion ! Just launched, our offer has already attracted interest from more than 15 clubs.
- Restyling of our website mytvchain.com, which will be live in September : a clearer, more structured user interface with an emphasis on the live transmissions. Fresh and shiny !
- Watch2Earn is coming.
We have also finalized the first Fan2Earn component, that will be available in September for our partnering clubs and federations !
The goal of this first version is to reward fans who follow their team in a regular fashion. This adds a new utility to our $mytv token, directly linked to our core business. You will be able to see a demo of that soon, stay tuned !
The Sébastien Loeb Collection
We have not opened the public sale yet and not activated the marketplace yet for two simple reasons :
- the digital sports cards segment has witnessed challenging market conditions since late spring. Like the vast majority of the players active in this field, we made the choice to pause and wait for better timing.
- we also made this collection for motorsport fans and we found that there is a need to better educate this audience on web3 and NFTs before launching this collection to a wider public.
We will inform you on our decision about the public sale. We will let community members who bought through the presale know about the next steps in a detailed and dedicated communication.
News from the team
Virgile joined at the end of June to strengthen our marketing and to maintain an open line of communication with our community. Find him each and every day on our Discord, Twitter and Instagram.
Arthur is back on board full time, now in the position of junior sales manager. After his internship at MyTVchain he did his Masters and graduated this summer. His remit in his new position is to drive the international expansion of MyTVchain.
Some of you may have noticed, Victor decided to leave MyTVchain this summer. He had been leading the blockchain and web3 initiatives here for almost two years and has largely contributed to shape our vision. We will keep on building on the foundations he laid during his time at MyTVchain. On that note, please welcome Caroline Hervé who now leads the Watch2Earn beta project.
Web2 to web3
Web3 had a difficult summer as the speculative bubble exploded, but it also passed an important milestone. Indeed, web3 projects are now forced to seek a larger public, maybe less educated on the crypto and decentralization mechanisms : tangible utilities, payment in FIAT, automatic creation of custodians wallets, all trends are pointing in this direction. These recent evolutions do validate our Fan2Earn concept.
We remain determined to build innovative solutions for the general public, based on blockchain and newer web3 models, to place athletes and supporters back at the center of the sport industry.
We want to thank you all for your support, even more so the long term followers ! Feel free to react and ask questions on our Discord.
Your team at MyTVchain